I have to say that I still don't quite get this blogging thing. Maybe partially because I haven't told anyone (other than CGT) that I have a blog because I'm not really sure that I want anyone to read it. I mean, I'm just not really all that sure that I have anything to say that anyone else would find interesting. I think I'm really sort of doing this to try and make sure that my days don't just fly by unnoticed (by me). But then I think, what's the point if no one reads it. Oh well, I'll think about whether I'm going to tell DLJ (who is all bloggyful).
So why do I have time to blog in the middle of a day on a weekday? Because I'm working from home today (well, clearly not right now) so that I can wait for my CAMERA to be delivered!!! Yay!!! They tried to deliver it yesterday but no one was home and they won't leave it without a signature.
Sigh. Waiting.
So why do I have time to blog in the middle of a day on a weekday? Because I'm working from home today (well, clearly not right now) so that I can wait for my CAMERA to be delivered!!! Yay!!! They tried to deliver it yesterday but no one was home and they won't leave it without a signature.
Sigh. Waiting.
No comments:
Post a Comment